May 24, 2019|
- 5 garlic cloves
- 1 tsp black peppercorns
- 4 cm piece ginger, roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 4 whole star anise
- 6 cups chicken stock
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp sea salt
- Cooked Bok choy
- Cooked egg noodles (or noodles of your choice)
- Your favourite Crazy Dragon Dumplings
- Use a mortar and pestle to pound the garlic, peppercorns and ginger into a rough paste. Heat oil in a large pot over high heat and fry the paste for 1 minute or until fragrant. Add the chicken stock and soy sauce. Bring to a simmer, then lower heat and gently simmer for 30 minutes.
- In the meantime cook dumplings.
- Divide bok choy, egg noodles and dumpling among serving bowls. Add in your stock with a ladle over the top. Enjoy!
Posted in: Uncategorized