Try our Spicy Green Beans… they are delicious, easy to cook and make a perfect side dish for pan fried Crazy Dragon dumplings.
2 tbsp flavourless cooking oil
500g green beans, trimmed
2 tsp chilli paste
2 spring onions, thinly sliced (whites of the onions only)
1 tbsp garlic, minced
2 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp rice wine vinegar
1 tsp castor sugar
1/4 cup water
1/2 tsp chilli flakes
Crazy Dragon Chicken Dumplings – You choose how many!
- Heat a large frypan or wok on medium high and add oil.
- Add the beans and fry for 3-5 minutes or until they start to look wrinkled.
- Combine chilli paste, spring onions and garlic with the beans and cook for 1 minute.
- Add soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, castor sugar, water and chilli flakes and cook for 2 minutes until most of the liquid has evaporated.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and serve as a side dish with panfried Crazy Dragon Dumplings.