PRAWN HARGOW – 700 G
Consider the thin wrapper on your Crazy Dragon Prawn Hargow. It’s translucent yet holds its plump prawn filling well. Count its pleats. There should be at least seven, and preferably 10. The hargow is the dumpling that skilled dim sum chefs are judged on. But who’d be crazy enough to be a chef when the dumpling taster job sounds so much more enjoyable?
Cooking Instructions (REHEAT FROM FROZEN)
- Remove frozen hargow from packaging and place on baking paper.
- Place hargow in steamer.
- Steam for 10 minutes or until cooked through.
- Remove from steamer and serve.
- Remove frozen hargow from packaging.
- Place hargow into boiling water, stirring occasionally in first minute so dumplings do not stick.
- Boil for 8 – 10 minutes, or until cooked through.
Cooking / heating times are a guide and vary depending on your appliances.
Allow to stand for 1-2 minutes before serving. For inspirational serving suggestions, please follow us on Instagram and Facebook.