This recipe is a real winter warmer. What could be better than the combination of Miso Soup with dumplings, delicious!
14 cups water
3 tbsp miso paste
3 tbsp soy sauce
2 tbsp mirin
Crazy Dragon Pork Dumplings (you choose how many per serve)
12 enoki mushrooms, thinly sliced
2 green onions, thinly sliced
2 tbsp butter
Fresh coriander leaves
Fresh red chilli, sliced
- Bring the water to the boil in a medium saucepan.
- Whisk in miso paste, soy sauce and mirin.
- Add Crazy Dragon Dumplings and simmer for 6-7 minutes.
- Add mushrooms, green onions and butter. Stir to combine.
- Garnish with coriander and chilli. Serve and enjoy!