The Margarita cocktail originates in Mexico and includes tequila, triple sec and fresh lime. It’s wonderfully refreshing, easy to drink and a wonderful accompaniment to Crazy Dragon dumplings.
1 part tequila
1/2 part triple sec liqueur
1/2 part lime juice
1 lime wedge
1. Add ice to the top of the cocktail shaker.
2. Add tequila, triple sec and lime juice.
3. Secure lid to cocktail shaker and shake for 30 seconds or until contents are well chilled.
4. Add salt to a flat dish, run lime wedge around rim of cocktail class (always best if the glass has been chilled) then gently sit glass rim in salt to create a salt crust.
5. Strain liquid into cocktail glass garnish with lime wedge and serve.