August 12, 2019|
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 2 garlic cloves (smashed)
- 1 cm piece of ginger, sliced (optional)
- 1½ tbsp light soy sauce
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1½ tbsp cooking wine
- 1/2 tsp sesame oil
- Shallots (optional)
- Place Broth ingredients in a saucepan over high heat. Add white ends of scallions/shallots if leftover from Wonton filling.
- Place lid on, bring to simmer then reduce to medium high and simmer for 5 – 10 minutes to allow the flavours to infuse. Pick garlic and ginger out before using.
- Sprinkle in diced shallots to your personal taste
**Serve broth with your favourite variety of Crazy Dragon dumplings, preparing by following the easy step by step instructions on the back of the packet.**