Crazy Dragon dumplings are tasty enough on their own, but sometimes we just need something a little more… You can enjoy any of these side dishes with the entire Crazy Dragon range, or alone a small meal/snack. Which one will you try first?
Edamame with sesame and soy sauce
- 150g of edamame (in pods)
- 2tbs sesame oil
- 1tsp soy sauce
- Salt and Pepper (to taste)
- Boil the edamame for five minutes. Drain in cold water and gently dry with a paper towel.
- In a pan over high heat, add sesame oil. When the oil is extremely hot, add the edamame pods and fry for around 3-4 minutes, until the pods appear to be just slightly charred.
- Add the soy sauce and stir until all of the sauce has evaporated.
- Season with salt and pepper to your preferred
- This dish can be served hot or cold. Enjoy!
Spicy mango apple salad
- 1 green apple peeled and sliced into strips
- 1 small mango peeled and sliced into strips
- 2 small chilis finely chopped (optional)
- 1 clove garlic finely chopped
- 3tbs cashews (salted or unsalted)
- 1 green onion finely chopped
- 2tbs cilantro roughly chopped (optional)
- Freshly ground black pepper (to taste)
- 2tbs fresh lemon juice
- 1/4tsp kosher (table) salt
- 1/2tsp fish sauce
- Place all the ingredients into a medium sized bowl and toss well until all the fruit is coated in the sauce.
- Season with freshly ground pepper to taste and serve cold.
Bok Choy with garlic and oyster sauce
- 3 cloves of minced garlic
- 1bs canola oil
- 450g of bok choy (or baby bok choy)
- 1.5tbs oyster sauce
- 1tsb dry sherry
- 1tsp soy sauce
- ground black pepper (to taste)
- Bring a pot of salted water to the boil and add bok choy.
- Boil the bok choy 1 minute and drain. Rinse under cold water and drain again. Set aside to rest.
- In a pan over high heat, add the oil and garlic and cook for 1 minute.
- Add bok choy and all of the other ingredients and cook for 2 minutes.
- Turn the heat off and transfer bok choy and sauce to a plate. Serve immediately.